Up your photography game with the EOS Rebel T7. Perfect for beginners, this camera bundle offers the essential tools you need to take your SLR skills to new heights - all in one convenient package. No matter where your next photography adventure takes you, count on the EOS Rebel T7's impressive 24.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and wide ISO range of 100-6400 (H:12800) to capture high-quality images, even in low-light situations.
Want to share your favorite photos on social media? That's no problem with the EOS Rebel T7's built-in Wi-Fi® and NFC technology, making sharing and uploading photos effortless. This camera also comes equipped with a large LCD display, fast autofocus system, and Full HD video recording for a variety of impressive, easy-to-use features.
Plus, this exclusive bundle includes access to our online learning class, "Canon Insider Guide: EOS Rebel Series" - pairing you up with rock star resources to help elevate your craft.
- 3" LCD screen offers convenient display while you are shooting or viewing your photos
- Produces stunning photographs and videos with awe-inspiring image quality. Thanks to 24.1 Megapixel resolution.
- 16:9 aspect ratio so everyone can enjoy the captured moments using the most popular display format
- Record video with true lifelike colors and exceptionally sharp detail with the HD Movie Mode feature
- Impressive 3.1x zoom to lets you bring and feel everything closer
- Share the images from your camera to your phone effortlessly via built-in Wi-Fi
- Lens Mount: Canon EF
- Camera Format: APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor)
- Pixels Actual: 24.7 Megapixel
- Effective: 24.1 Megapixel
- Maximum Resolution: 6000 x 4000
- Aspect Ratio: 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 22.3 x 14.9 mm
- Image File Format: JPEG, Raw
- Bit Depth: 14-Bit
- Image Stabilization: None
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 100 to 6400 (Extended: 100 to 12800)
- Shutter Speed: 1/4000 to 30 Seconds
- Metering Method: Center-Weighted Average, Evaluative, Partial
- Exposure Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
- Exposure Compensation: -5 to +5 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)
- Metering Range: 1 to 20 EV
- White Balance: Auto, Cloudy, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Tungsten
- Continuous Shooting: Up to 3 fps at 24 MP for up to 150 Frames (JPEG) / 11 Frames (Raw)
- Self-Timer: 2/10-Second Delay
- Recording Modes: MOV/H.264
- Full HD: (1920 x 1080) at 24.00p/25p/29.97p [46 Mb/s]
- HD (1280 x 720) at 50p/59.94p [46 Mb/s]
- SD (640 x 480) at 25p/29.97p [11 Mb/s]
- External Recording Modes: Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- SD (640 x 480)
- Recording Limit: Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds for Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Video Encoding: NTSC/PAL
- Audio Recording: Built-In Microphone (Stereo)
- Audio File Format: Linear PCM
- Focus Type: Auto and Manual Focus
- Focus Mode: Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)
- Autofocus Points: Phase Detection: 9 (1 Cross-Type)
- Autofocus Sensitivity: 0 to +18 EV
- Viewfinder Type: Optical (Pentamirror)
- Viewfinder Eye Point: 21 mm
- Viewfinder Coverage: 95%
- Viewfinder Magnification: Approx. 0.8x
- Diopter Adjustment: -2.5 to +0.5
- Size: 3"
- Resolution: 920,000 Dot
- Display Type: Fixed LCD
- Built-In Flash: Yes
- Flash Modes: Auto, Flash On, Off
- Guide Number: 30.18' / 9.2 m at ISO 100
- Maximum Sync Speed: 1/200 Second
- Flash Compensation: -2 to +2 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)
- Dedicated Flash System: eTTL
- External Flash Connection: Hot Shoe
- Media/Memory Card Slot: Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)
- Connectivity: Canon E3, HDMI C (Mini), USB Micro-B (USB 2.0)
- Wireless: Wi-Fi
- GPS: No
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 85%
- Battery: 1 x LP-E10 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.4 VDC, 860 mAh
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 5.1 x 4 x 3.1" / 129 x 101.3 x 77.6 mm
- Weight: 1.05 lb / 475 g (Body with Battery and Memory)
- Focal Length: 18 to 55mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 28.8 to 88mm)
- Maximum Aperture: f/3.5 to 5.6
- Minimum Aperture: f/22 to 38
- Angle of View: 74° 20' to 27° 50'
- Maximum Magnification: 0.34x
- Macro Reproduction Ratio: 1:2.94
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.84" / 25 cm
- Optical Design: 11 Elements in 9 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades: 6, Rounded
- Focus Type: Autofocus
- Image Stabilization: Yes
- Filter Size: 58 mm (Front)
- Dimensions (ø x L): 2.7 x 2.8" / 68.5 x 71.1 mm
- Weight: 7.09 oz / 201 g
- Package Weight: 2.7 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) :8.7 x 6.75 x 5.4"
Document version V.01
Last update date: June 2nd ,2021
This policy identifies the outlines of the shipping rules or returning rules for goods via mail. These policies often cover details like costs, delivery times and dates, and what to do if the product is damaged on arrival.
When do you ship?
In order to clarify the expected delivery date for Newtech shipments, we have added the expected delivery date below each product.
To make it easier for Newtech customers to know the date of the delivery, Not only that but Newtech customer service team contacts customers within 24 working hours from the date of the purchase to review the order and confirm the delivery date.
Where do you ship to?
Newtech ships products from 6 warehouses in separate areas, this is to facilitate the shipping and reduce the delivery time. Newtech delivers and covers all Saudi Arabia cities using professional carriers and logistics systems to track and trace the shipments.
How do you ship?
Most of our orders ship via a selected professional courier (DHL, ARAMEX, SMSA, ESNAD). However, the shipping company is chosen through the Newtech operation team based on the product type and the product warehouse location also Newtech customer destination address, to allow us to select the best shipping solution and the fastest way.
You can add your note in the comments box if you have a special instruction for our carries or you can inform Newtech customer service when they call to verify your address.
Rates to ship?
Newtech provides Free Shipping Service on all its products, except for special products that require special shipping costs.
How to track an order that has been shipped?
Newtech has designed a distinct page for its customers to be able to easily track their shipments and know the status of their orders.
You can track the order by clicking on the Order Tracking page on the home page, you just need a simple verified information
1. Your order ID and your email address
You will receive the order ID once you place your order with the Newtech store, we will send it to you via email and also SMS this number starts with SA, you will also need your email registered with us during placing your order.
Once you fill out the needed information, click on track to get your order and the shipment status.2. Tracking number
This is the second option you can use to track your order, if you don’t have your order ID or your email but you have the carrier tracking number, you will also be able to track your order to know the current status, add the tracking number only and click on track to get your order and the shipment status.
Are the items in stock?
All items are normally held in stock. However, we may sometimes run out due to sudden demand, in which case we will notify you within 24 hours from the order date, Newtech customer service will call to notify you about the delivery time and inform you of the date we expect to receive more stock. Or you can refund your payment within 2 hours if you are not satisfied with the new estimated delivery time.
VAT, Customs and Duties for all orders shipping
Newtech store confirms that there is no hidden cost, all shipping cost, VAT included in your paid price and we will not ask you for any additional payment when we deliver your product.
Newtech takes great care that our customers should be aware of the real cost that will be paid during the purchase.
You will find a clear notification, a message with a different color to show all the costs you should pay before your purchase.
Newtech is always keen on packing methods and materials also we are careful to select professional carriers to avoid any possible damages to the shipment that may happen. However, there are some accidents that happen occasionally damaging the shipment or cause some scratches for the package packing. Rest assure we are responsible that the shipment arrives safely to you and any damages will happen we are responsible to replace the item for you.
If you faced any damages, you should inform our CS or support team immediately or within a maximum of 24 hours from the delivery time. Otherwise, we will consider that you received your item with no issues.
This paragraph linked with another policy (Return and refund policy), please check it to know when you can return or exchange your product.
There are many reasons to return your shipment or to replace it, based on the return and refund policy, If the return is not related to a technical reason or a problem that has a relation to the product or its specifications, and that only the customer has changed his mind, then the cost of the return will be on the customer.
You will need to communicate to the CS team or support team and they will be responsible to generate the return AWB and handle the return for you.
If you have any questions about this shipping policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technology Flame Establishment
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
Telephone number: 920011980