The Aruba 5400R zl2 Switch Series brings enterprise-class resiliency and innovative flexibility to mobile-first networks. This advanced Layer 3 modular switch provides scalable aggregation with HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit ports for high-speed 802.11ac devices, Dynamic Segmentation, Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) stacking technology, hitless failover, line rate 40GbE, robust QoS and security and requires no software licensing. The 5400R is easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central.
- The Aruba 5400R zl2 Switch Series is an industry-leading mobile campus access solution with HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit ports for high-speed connectivity for the latest 802.11ac devices. It brings enterprise-class resiliency and true flexibility, security and scalability to mobile campus networks.
- Based on the 6th generation ProVision ASIC, the Aruba 5400R has a high-speed, high-capacity architecture with 2 Tbps crossbar switching fabric with low 2.1µ latency and built-in programmable and easy to use REST API interface that provides configuration automation for Mobile-first campus networks.
- Flexible connectivity options with 6- or 12- slot compact chassis, support for line rate 40GbE uplinks, up to 96 line rate 10GbE ports (SFP+ and 10GBASE-T), 1GbE and up to 288 ports of PoE+ with internal power supplies.
- Optimized for the digital workplace with unified management and security tools such as Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba Airwave and Aruba Central. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
- License free software with advanced Layer 2 and 3 feature set including IPv6, IPv4 BGP, policy-based routing, VRRP, OSPF, Tunnel Node and robust QoS.
- The Aruba 5400R zl2 Switch Series using the sixth generation ProVision ASIC delivers wire-speed classification and policy enforcement. This hardware-based control of access and traffic allows protection, detection and response to network threats with no network performance degradation.
- Uninterrupted switching and routing for improved support of applications such as unified communications and enhanced L3 high availability.
- Supports virtual router redundancy protocol (VRRP) allowing groups of two routers to dynamically back each other up to create highly available router environments in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Redundant management and power systems enhance system availability and continuity of operations. Hot-swappable modules and optional redundant power supply provides uninterrupted power and allows swapping of modules with no impact on the network availability.
- Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) virtualizes up to two physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks. Fast Software Upgrade minimizes downtime during upgrade on 5400R VSF stack.
- The Aruba 5400R zl2 Switch Series includes a robust set of security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances.
- Device Type: Switch - 44 ports - managed
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 4U
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 44 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 4 x 1 Gigabit / 10 Gigabit SFP+
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE): PoE+
- Performance: Routing/switching capacity: 960 Gbps | Throughput: up to 571.4 Mpps | Switching fabric bandwidth: 1015 Gbps
- Capacity: IPv4 routing table entries: 10000 | IPv6 routing table entries: 5000
- MAC Address Table Size: 64K entries
- Jumbo Frame Support: Yes
- Routing Protocol: RIP-1, RIP-2, BGP, IGMP, VRRP, OSPFv2, PIM-SM, static IP routing, PIM-DM, IGMPv3, OSPFv3, static IPv6 routing, MLDv2, MLD
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, TFTP, SMON, CLI, XRMON
- Encryption Algorithm: SSL
- Authentication Method: Secure Shell (SSH), RADIUS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2), Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
- Processor: 1 x Freescale P2020: 1.2 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Flash Memory: 1 GB
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 44 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 | 8 x Gigabit / 10Gbit LAN SFP+
- Expansion Slots: 6 (total) / 4 (free) x expansion slot | 1 (total) / 0 (free) x SD Memory Card
- Installed Modules Qty (Max): 2 (installed) / 6 (max)
- Power Device: Internal power supply
- Installed Qty: 0 (installed) / 2 (max)
- Included Accessories: Fan tray
- Rack Mounting Kit: Included
- Width x Depth x Height: 17.5 x 17.8 x 6.9 in
- Weight: 12.7 kg
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 113 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 15 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature: -40 °F
- Max Storage Temperature: 158 °F
- Humidity Range Storage: 15 - 95% (non-condensing)
Document version V.01
Last update date: June 2nd ,2021
This policy identifies the outlines of the shipping rules or returning rules for goods via mail. These policies often cover details like costs, delivery times and dates, and what to do if the product is damaged on arrival.
When do you ship?
In order to clarify the expected delivery date for Newtech shipments, we have added the expected delivery date below each product.
To make it easier for Newtech customers to know the date of the delivery, Not only that but Newtech customer service team contacts customers within 24 working hours from the date of the purchase to review the order and confirm the delivery date.
Where do you ship to?
Newtech ships products from 6 warehouses in separate areas, this is to facilitate the shipping and reduce the delivery time. Newtech delivers and covers all Saudi Arabia cities using professional carriers and logistics systems to track and trace the shipments.
How do you ship?
Most of our orders ship via a selected professional courier (DHL, ARAMEX, SMSA, ESNAD). However, the shipping company is chosen through the Newtech operation team based on the product type and the product warehouse location also Newtech customer destination address, to allow us to select the best shipping solution and the fastest way.
You can add your note in the comments box if you have a special instruction for our carries or you can inform Newtech customer service when they call to verify your address.
Rates to ship?
Newtech provides Free Shipping Service on all its products, except for special products that require special shipping costs.
How to track an order that has been shipped?
Newtech has designed a distinct page for its customers to be able to easily track their shipments and know the status of their orders.
You can track the order by clicking on the Order Tracking page on the home page, you just need a simple verified information
1. Your order ID and your email address
You will receive the order ID once you place your order with the Newtech store, we will send it to you via email and also SMS this number starts with SA, you will also need your email registered with us during placing your order.
Once you fill out the needed information, click on track to get your order and the shipment status.2. Tracking number
This is the second option you can use to track your order, if you don’t have your order ID or your email but you have the carrier tracking number, you will also be able to track your order to know the current status, add the tracking number only and click on track to get your order and the shipment status.
Are the items in stock?
All items are normally held in stock. However, we may sometimes run out due to sudden demand, in which case we will notify you within 24 hours from the order date, Newtech customer service will call to notify you about the delivery time and inform you of the date we expect to receive more stock. Or you can refund your payment within 2 hours if you are not satisfied with the new estimated delivery time.
VAT, Customs and Duties for all orders shipping
Newtech store confirms that there is no hidden cost, all shipping cost, VAT included in your paid price and we will not ask you for any additional payment when we deliver your product.
Newtech takes great care that our customers should be aware of the real cost that will be paid during the purchase.
You will find a clear notification, a message with a different color to show all the costs you should pay before your purchase.
Newtech is always keen on packing methods and materials also we are careful to select professional carriers to avoid any possible damages to the shipment that may happen. However, there are some accidents that happen occasionally damaging the shipment or cause some scratches for the package packing. Rest assure we are responsible that the shipment arrives safely to you and any damages will happen we are responsible to replace the item for you.
If you faced any damages, you should inform our CS or support team immediately or within a maximum of 24 hours from the delivery time. Otherwise, we will consider that you received your item with no issues.
This paragraph linked with another policy (Return and refund policy), please check it to know when you can return or exchange your product.
There are many reasons to return your shipment or to replace it, based on the return and refund policy, If the return is not related to a technical reason or a problem that has a relation to the product or its specifications, and that only the customer has changed his mind, then the cost of the return will be on the customer.
You will need to communicate to the CS team or support team and they will be responsible to generate the return AWB and handle the return for you.
If you have any questions about this shipping policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technology Flame Establishment
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
Telephone number: 920011980