Designed to deliver desktop-class performance, the 17.3" ZBook 17 G5 Mobile Workstation from HP can drive intensive tasks such as editing multiple streams of content, manipulating complex data, and developing in virtual reality while on location. It is powered by a 2.9 GHz Intel Core i9-8950HK Six-Core processor which allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously. If you need more power, the system can be overclocked to 4.8 GHz using Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The 16GB of 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently used files and programs.
- Thunderbolt 3: Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum bi-directional throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 Gen 2 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.3 allows you to simultaneously connect two 4K displays or one 5K display. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Multi-Display Support with the HP Thunderbolt Dock G2: The HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 has a Thunderbolt 3 port, VGA port, two DisplayPort 1.3 ports, and a USB Type-C port. When used together with a HP ZBook 17 configured with hybrid graphics, a maximum of six independent displays are supported. These six displays are internal panel, one external display connected to the system's HDMI port, and four external displays connected to the ZBook dock's Thunderbolt 3, VGA, and two DisplayPort ports. When used together with an HP ZBook 17 configured with integrated Intel graphics, a maximum of three independent displays are supported using any three-display combination of the system panel, system ports, and ZBook Dock ports.
- Multi-Display Support without the HP Thunderbolt Dock G2: An HP ZBook 17 with hybrid graphics and without the use of the ZBook dock supports up to a maximum of four independent displays. These four displays are the internal panel plus three external displays connected to the three following ports: HDMI 2.0, Thunderbolt 3, and Thunderbolt 3. An HP ZBook 17 configuration with integrated Intel graphics and without the use of the ZBook dock supports up to a maximum of three independent displays using any three-display combination of the system panel and HDMI, Thunderbolt 3, or Thunderbolt 3.
- Up to 64GB RAM: This ZBook 17 G5 has 16GB of 2667 MHz DDR4 memory in a 1 x 16GB configuration, with three additional 260-pin SO-DIMM slots available for memory upgrades. When all four slots are used, the ZBook 17 G5 supports up to 64GB of RAM, or 16GB per slot.
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac): The system features Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560 which is compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi so that users may access network connectivity using wireless technology.
- Bluetooth 5.0: Additional compatible peripherals, such as mice, keyboards, headsets, and more may be paired using Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)
- CPU: 2.9 GHz Intel Core i9-8950HK 6-Core
- Maximum Boost Speed: 4.8 GHz
- L3 Cache: 12 MB
- Memory Type: 2666 MHz DDR4
- Total Installed Memory: 16 GB
- Memory Configuration: 1 x 16 GB (User-Replaceable)
- Maximum Memory Capacity: 64 GB
- Memory Slot Type: 260-Pin SO-DIMM
- Memory Slots: (3 Available)
- Graphics Type: Dedicated
- Keyboard: Full-Size English Keyboard with Backlight, Number Pad
- Pointing Device: TouchPad
- GPU: NVIDIA Quadro P1000 with 4 GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Panel Type: IPS
- Size: 17.3"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Touchscreen: No
- Finish: Matte
- Maximum Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1
- Adaptive-Sync Technology: None
- Viewing Angle (H x V): 170 x 170°
- 2.5" Slots: 1 x 7 mm (Available)
- SSD Slots: 1 x M.2 2280 SATA / PCIe x4 (In Use), 2 x M.2 2280 SATA / PCIe x4 (Available)
- Total Installed Capacity: 512 GB
- Solid State Storage: 1 x 512 GB M.2 NVMe PCIe
- Optical Drive: None
- Ethernet: 1 x RJ45 (Gigabit)
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- MU-MIMO Support: 2 x 2
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- GPS: None
- NFC: No
- Webcam User-Facing: 720p
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)
- Capacity: Removable 6-Cell: 96 Wh
- Maximum Runtime: 16.5 Hours
- Package Weight: 10.465 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.4 x 13.7 x 4.7"
Document version V.01
Last update date: June 2nd ,2021
This policy identifies the outlines of the shipping rules or returning rules for goods via mail. These policies often cover details like costs, delivery times and dates, and what to do if the product is damaged on arrival.
When do you ship?
In order to clarify the expected delivery date for Newtech shipments, we have added the expected delivery date below each product.
To make it easier for Newtech customers to know the date of the delivery, Not only that but Newtech customer service team contacts customers within 24 working hours from the date of the purchase to review the order and confirm the delivery date.
Where do you ship to?
Newtech ships products from 6 warehouses in separate areas, this is to facilitate the shipping and reduce the delivery time. Newtech delivers and covers all Saudi Arabia cities using professional carriers and logistics systems to track and trace the shipments.
How do you ship?
Most of our orders ship via a selected professional courier (DHL, ARAMEX, SMSA, ESNAD). However, the shipping company is chosen through the Newtech operation team based on the product type and the product warehouse location also Newtech customer destination address, to allow us to select the best shipping solution and the fastest way.
You can add your note in the comments box if you have a special instruction for our carries or you can inform Newtech customer service when they call to verify your address.
Rates to ship?
Newtech provides Free Shipping Service on all its products, except for special products that require special shipping costs.
How to track an order that has been shipped?
Newtech has designed a distinct page for its customers to be able to easily track their shipments and know the status of their orders.
You can track the order by clicking on the Order Tracking page on the home page, you just need a simple verified information
1. Your order ID and your email address
You will receive the order ID once you place your order with the Newtech store, we will send it to you via email and also SMS this number starts with SA, you will also need your email registered with us during placing your order.
Once you fill out the needed information, click on track to get your order and the shipment status.2. Tracking number
This is the second option you can use to track your order, if you don’t have your order ID or your email but you have the carrier tracking number, you will also be able to track your order to know the current status, add the tracking number only and click on track to get your order and the shipment status.
Are the items in stock?
All items are normally held in stock. However, we may sometimes run out due to sudden demand, in which case we will notify you within 24 hours from the order date, Newtech customer service will call to notify you about the delivery time and inform you of the date we expect to receive more stock. Or you can refund your payment within 2 hours if you are not satisfied with the new estimated delivery time.
VAT, Customs and Duties for all orders shipping
Newtech store confirms that there is no hidden cost, all shipping cost, VAT included in your paid price and we will not ask you for any additional payment when we deliver your product.
Newtech takes great care that our customers should be aware of the real cost that will be paid during the purchase.
You will find a clear notification, a message with a different color to show all the costs you should pay before your purchase.
Newtech is always keen on packing methods and materials also we are careful to select professional carriers to avoid any possible damages to the shipment that may happen. However, there are some accidents that happen occasionally damaging the shipment or cause some scratches for the package packing. Rest assure we are responsible that the shipment arrives safely to you and any damages will happen we are responsible to replace the item for you.
If you faced any damages, you should inform our CS or support team immediately or within a maximum of 24 hours from the delivery time. Otherwise, we will consider that you received your item with no issues.
This paragraph linked with another policy (Return and refund policy), please check it to know when you can return or exchange your product.
There are many reasons to return your shipment or to replace it, based on the return and refund policy, If the return is not related to a technical reason or a problem that has a relation to the product or its specifications, and that only the customer has changed his mind, then the cost of the return will be on the customer.
You will need to communicate to the CS team or support team and they will be responsible to generate the return AWB and handle the return for you.
If you have any questions about this shipping policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technology Flame Establishment
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
Telephone number: 920011980