Simultaneously record vocals and guitar with top-shelf sound in a compact, bag-friendly, and easy-to-use format with this third-generation Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio, a complete recording package featuring a third-generation Scarlett 2i2 2x2 USB audio interface, a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone, closed-back headphones, an XLR microphone cable, and a powerful software bundle. Whether you track in the comfort of your own home or record on the go, the Scarlett 2i2 Studio lets you score pro-level tone with no learning curve.
Equally capable of tracking vocals and instruments, the two improved Scarlett microphone preamps feature switchable phantom power for condenser mics and a selectable-per-channel Air circuit, which adds clarity-enhancing brightness based on Focusrite's legendary ISA preamplifier. The two XLR-1/4" combo inputs are outfitted with switches that allow them to accept signals directly from electric instruments such as guitar and bass, from line-level sources such as stereo mixer outputs, or from a hot feed like a drum machine.
- Portable and Bus Powered: Both compact and lightweight, the Scarlett 2i2 is rugged and ready to travel with you. Being bus-powered via USB Type-C connectivity, it can be used in any room or even remote locations, with no AC outlet required.
- Pristine, High-Resolution Conversion: Thanks to its high-performance 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA converters, the Scarlett 2i2 is equipped to capture any source from vocals to acoustic and electric instruments clearly and accurately, so you never have to worry about the interface clouding your sound.
- Scarlett Mic Preamps with Customizable Tone: The two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps features switchable 48V phantom power to accommodate your favorite condenser mic and a selectable-per-channel Air setting, which reproduces the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp to impart enhanced brightness and openness on your vocal recordings.
- Instrument/Line Input Switches: The XLR-1/4" combo inputs on the Scarlett 2i2's front panel allow distortion-free recording of instruments such as electric guitar and bass, synthesizers, or drum machines, and there's no need for a DI box or amplifiers. At the press of a button, each 1/4" input can be used for line-level sources like a mixer's stereo output or the line outs from guitar and bass amps.
- Straightforward Controls and Level Indication: With the Scarlett 2i2's Easy Start tool and independent gain knobs with multicolor gain halo meters, you'll have no trouble getting set up and dialing in the perfect levels. Plus, there are no menus or complicated controls to slow you down.
- Independent Headphone and Monitor Outputs: The balanced 1/4" TRS monitor outputs on the rear panel ensure hum-free connectivity with balanced studio monitors. For critical listening through headphones, just plug your earphones or headphones into the front-panel 1/4" headphone jack. Separate knobs are provided for quick, independent adjustment of the monitor and headphone volume.
- Latency-Free Monitoring: No musician wants to record if they can't hear their performance clearly. Use the Scarlett 2i2's direct monitor switch to listen to your input signals in mono or stereo, exactly as they are supposed to sound, with no latency and no distracting echo.
- Form Factor: Tabletop
- Display: None
- Channels of I/O Analog: 2 Input / 2 Output at 192 kHz
- Max Sample Rate/Resolution: 192 kHz / 24-Bit
- Number of Mic Preamps: 2
- Input Level Adjustment: 2 x Knob
- Solo/Mute: None
- Pad: None
- High-Pass Filter: None
- Expansion Slots: None
- Analog Audio I/O: 2 x Combo XLR-1/4" TRS Balanced/Unbalanced Mic/Line/Hi-Z Input (Front Panel), 2 x 1/4" TRS Balanced Monitor Output, 1 x 1/4" TRS Unbalanced Headphone Output (Front Panel)
- Phantom Power: +48 V, Selectable On/Off (Applied to All Inputs)
- Digital Audio I/O: None
- Host Connection / USB: 1 x USB Type-C (USB 2.0)
- MIDI I/O: None
- Wireless Connectivity: None
- Memory Card Slot: None
- Frequency Response Inputs: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.1 dB
- Gain/Trim Range Inputs: Up to +56 dB
- Max Input Level Mic Inputs: +9 dBu (Min Gain)
- Hi-Z Inputs: +12.5 dBu (Min Gain)
- Line Inputs: +22 dBu (Min Gain)
- Monitor/Line Outputs: +15.5 dBu at 0 dBFS
- Headphone Outputs: +7 dBu
- Mic Inputs: 3 Kilohms
- Hi-Z Inputs: 1.5 Megohms
- Line Inputs: 60 Kilohms
- Line Outputs: 430 Ohms
- Headphone Outputs: < 1 Ohm
- Dynamic Range Mic Inputs: 111 dBA
- Hi-Z Inputs: 110 dBA
- Line Inputs: 110.5 dBA
- Line Outputs: 108 dBA
- Headphone Outputs: 104 dBA
- THD+N Mic Inputs: < 0.0012%
- Hi-Z Inputs: < 0.03%
- Line Inputs: < 0.002%
- Line Outputs: < 0.002%
- Headphone Outputs: < 0.002%
- EIN Mic Inputs: -128 dBu A-Weighted
- Sample Rates: Up to 192 kHz (AD/DA Conversion)
- Sample Rate Conversion: None
- Bit Depths: Up to 24-Bit (AD/DA Conversion)
- Sync sources: Internal
- OS Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or Later, Windows 7 or Later
- Included Software: Ableton Live Lite, Pro Tools First
- Compatible Software (Not Included): Any Core Audio (Mac) Compliant Software
- Mobile Device Compatibility: iPad Pro (with USB Type-C)
- Required Hardware: Available USB 2.0 Port, USB Cable (Included)
- Internet Connection: Required for Software/Driver Download
- Power Requirements: USB Bus Power
- Anti-Theft Features: Kensington Security Slot
- Package Weight 4.9 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 17.5 x 10.6 x 4.6"
Document version V.01
Last update date: June 2nd ,2021
This policy identifies the outlines of the shipping rules or returning rules for goods via mail. These policies often cover details like costs, delivery times and dates, and what to do if the product is damaged on arrival.
When do you ship?
In order to clarify the expected delivery date for Newtech shipments, we have added the expected delivery date below each product.
To make it easier for Newtech customers to know the date of the delivery, Not only that but Newtech customer service team contacts customers within 24 working hours from the date of the purchase to review the order and confirm the delivery date.
Where do you ship to?
Newtech ships products from 6 warehouses in separate areas, this is to facilitate the shipping and reduce the delivery time. Newtech delivers and covers all Saudi Arabia cities using professional carriers and logistics systems to track and trace the shipments.
How do you ship?
Most of our orders ship via a selected professional courier (DHL, ARAMEX, SMSA, ESNAD). However, the shipping company is chosen through the Newtech operation team based on the product type and the product warehouse location also Newtech customer destination address, to allow us to select the best shipping solution and the fastest way.
You can add your note in the comments box if you have a special instruction for our carries or you can inform Newtech customer service when they call to verify your address.
Rates to ship?
Newtech provides Free Shipping Service on all its products, except for special products that require special shipping costs.
How to track an order that has been shipped?
Newtech has designed a distinct page for its customers to be able to easily track their shipments and know the status of their orders.
You can track the order by clicking on the Order Tracking page on the home page, you just need a simple verified information
1. Your order ID and your email address
You will receive the order ID once you place your order with the Newtech store, we will send it to you via email and also SMS this number starts with SA, you will also need your email registered with us during placing your order.
Once you fill out the needed information, click on track to get your order and the shipment status.2. Tracking number
This is the second option you can use to track your order, if you don’t have your order ID or your email but you have the carrier tracking number, you will also be able to track your order to know the current status, add the tracking number only and click on track to get your order and the shipment status.
Are the items in stock?
All items are normally held in stock. However, we may sometimes run out due to sudden demand, in which case we will notify you within 24 hours from the order date, Newtech customer service will call to notify you about the delivery time and inform you of the date we expect to receive more stock. Or you can refund your payment within 2 hours if you are not satisfied with the new estimated delivery time.
VAT, Customs and Duties for all orders shipping
Newtech store confirms that there is no hidden cost, all shipping cost, VAT included in your paid price and we will not ask you for any additional payment when we deliver your product.
Newtech takes great care that our customers should be aware of the real cost that will be paid during the purchase.
You will find a clear notification, a message with a different color to show all the costs you should pay before your purchase.
Newtech is always keen on packing methods and materials also we are careful to select professional carriers to avoid any possible damages to the shipment that may happen. However, there are some accidents that happen occasionally damaging the shipment or cause some scratches for the package packing. Rest assure we are responsible that the shipment arrives safely to you and any damages will happen we are responsible to replace the item for you.
If you faced any damages, you should inform our CS or support team immediately or within a maximum of 24 hours from the delivery time. Otherwise, we will consider that you received your item with no issues.
This paragraph linked with another policy (Return and refund policy), please check it to know when you can return or exchange your product.
There are many reasons to return your shipment or to replace it, based on the return and refund policy, If the return is not related to a technical reason or a problem that has a relation to the product or its specifications, and that only the customer has changed his mind, then the cost of the return will be on the customer.
You will need to communicate to the CS team or support team and they will be responsible to generate the return AWB and handle the return for you.
If you have any questions about this shipping policy, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us using the following details:
Full name: Technology Flame Establishment
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Muheet Street, Al Nadheem, Riyadh City, Saudi Arabia
Telephone number: 920011980